Everyone is always looking for tips on how to get more done and how to have a team or an organization get more done. So, in this webinar you'll learn about some of the best productivity tips. These include time-boxing, goal setting, SMART objectives, Pomodoro, retrospectives, daily planning, and Kanban visualization. These techniques have been used with great success by Dr. Martin Schedlbauer, the presenter and author of the webinar. He'll share his own experiences and how to adapt them to get the most out of them.
- Use Kanban to visualize your personal or team workflow
- Apply time-boxing to prioritize work
- Conduct retrospectives to improve workflows
- Focus using the Pomodoro technique
- Plan each day's work to stay focused